FS: Technics SH-AC500D Dolby Digital/DTS decoder

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Brad Schiereck, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Brad Schiereck

Brad Schiereck Auditioning

THIS UNIT IS SOLD.

I am selling this decoder as I no longer need it. It decodes Pro-Logic, Dolby Digital, and dts. It has 2 coaxial and 2 optical digital inputs. It also has 5.1 pass-through inputs for other formats (DVD-Audio/SACD).

I bought the unit as an open box item, therefore I have only the decoder and the power cord. All of the functions I’ve ever needed are accessible without the remote.

The manual and more information is available on the Panasonic. Email me for details.

Price $125 plus shipping and insurance

Brad

2. Robert_Gaither

Robert_Gaither Screenwriter

BTW this is an excellent decoder and have had it for almost three years. combine it with RS's Deluxe Audio/Video Selector (6 AV inputs/2 outputs, up converts composite S-video and analog to digital optical out) to literally go to separates on a budget. Those who want to add a center rear and already have rear pre-outs (AVR or an older model pre-pro) then buying a RS's Signal Converter to connect to this and setting this to large LCR/no rears/no sub (thus no x-over cascade) would be a pretty cheap way to experience this.

3. Brad Schiereck

Brad Schiereck Auditioning

One more time on HTF for giggles. This unit is still available. Thanks for looking.