What's new

FS: Technics SH-AC500D Dolby Digital/DTS decoder (1 Viewer)

Brad Schiereck

Auditioning
THIS UNIT IS SOLD.

I am selling this decoder as I no longer need it. It decodes Pro-Logic, Dolby Digital, and dts. It has 2 coaxial and 2 optical digital inputs. It also has 5.1 pass-through inputs for other formats (DVD-Audio/SACD).

I bought the unit as an open box item, therefore I have only the decoder and the power cord. All of the functions I’ve ever needed are accessible without the remote.

The manual and more information is available on the Panasonic. Email me for details.

Price $125 plus shipping and insurance

Brad

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
BTW this is an excellent decoder and have had it for almost three years. combine it with RS's Deluxe Audio/Video Selector (6 AV inputs/2 outputs, up converts composite S-video and analog to digital optical out) to literally go to separates on a budget. Those who want to add a center rear and already have rear pre-outs (AVR or an older model pre-pro) then buying a RS's Signal Converter to connect to this and setting this to large LCR/no rears/no sub (thus no x-over cascade) would be a pretty cheap way to experience this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks