What's new

FS: TC Sounds HE15 with 2 PRs... new! (1 Viewer)

Chris Hoppe

Stunt Coordinator
This is same driver that is sold as the Stryke HE and the Eclipse Ti, except this has a plain black cone rather than an aluminum surfaced one. It is a dual 4 ohm model. (run it as 2 or 8 ohms, or one amp channel to each coil at 4 ohms)
The PR's are the TC Sounds HE models as well, and they cosmetically match the driver. They are provided with a generous supply of steel weighting washers for tuning the resonance of the system.
All pieces are brand new, never been used or mounted. I only opened the box to take their picture!
Here are the pictures...
driverfront.JPG

driverside.JPG

prfront.JPG

prback.JPG

Price is $550 for all three pieces. I would prefer to sell them as a set, but email me if you are interested in only the driver or PRs.
Also, and this is important... This driver and PR benefit greatly from a subsonic filter! I will sell you a "Phlood Philter" for a special price of $40 with this deal. This filter is designed specifically for this application. I have an unfinished website that describes the filter here...
http://www.hoppehome.com/phloodphilter/index.htm
I'll be happy to work with you on the design of the box, and I will set the bass boost and cutoff frequency of the filter for you before I ship it.
An extra nicety... the driver comes with a birth sheet with it's T/S parameters as measures in LMS! This will make your simulations more precise. Here are the parameters if you would like to do some sims...
Re = 6.2
Fs = 29.1
Zo (Zmax @ Fs) = 76.3 Ohms
Sd = 0.072 SqM
BL = 24.4
SPL @ 1W = 88.7
Qms = 5.23
Qes = 0.46
Qts = .43
Vas = 90.7 L
Cms = 123.2 uM/N
Mms = 242.9 g
Mmd = 231.8 g
You can contact me at [email protected]
Thanks for looking!

Chris Hoppe

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry for the bump... I'll give it one more try before it sinks to the bottom...
C'mon people! This is a good $200 cheaper than buying the same items from Stryke! (and hundreds cheaper than getting an Eclipse Ti!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks