What's new

FS/T: Panasonic E50 Progressive Scan DVD-Recorder (Brand New) (1 Viewer)

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I have for sale a brand new in original box Panasonic E50 Progressive Scan DVD Recorder that I would like to sell or trade. Includes includes original sales receipt, remote, cables, warranty card, manual and an extra 5pack of DVD-Ram media. It records either DVD-Ram (re-writable) and DVD-R.

I'm asking $400 shipped in the lower 48 states and I'm pretty firm on that price. I'm also interested in ANY trade you may have to offer. Anything interesting will be considered. That includes Pronto Remotes, SVS and HSU Subs, 2ch Amps, 5ch Amps, 7ch amps, DIY Sub Drivers (12"), Polk RT or RTi speakers, Panasonic RP91 DVD player (black), Denon 4800 DVD player, Pre-amps (DTS-ES and DD-EX), Computer DVD-recorders (4x, multi-format), Klipsch 4.1 or 5.1 computer speakers, LCD monitors (17" and up), large lots of DVDs (at least 50 I like), projectors, tivos/replay tvs (w/ lifetime sub), any combination of the aforementioned and cash, or anything else you could come up with.

All offers will be considered and responded to. Email me if interested.

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
still available... would also consider PS2, xbox, or gamecube system as part of a partial trade...

Dan Seewald

Stunt Coordinator
Same thing here. I had to sign unto a different account. My offer was a DVDO line doubler, and a Phillips CDR 760 CD recorder. The DVDO I am receiving as part of a purchase deal, but I won't be needing it.

Dan

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Dan,

Don't think i'd be of much use with either. I do all of my CD burning on computer and my only 2 video sources are an RCA HDTV receiver and a Panasonic RP91 DVD (Soon to be Bravo D1 or Samsund 963A).

Thanks anyway :)

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Only a few i'm interested in, but i'm talking w/ you about a trade of a few of your movies for my Tony Hawk 4 for PS2.

As for the DVD-Recorder, it's going back to sears and i'll have a $500 gift card for sale, unless i use it for the Samsung HD931A there, but I think I want the DIVX/XVID playback from the Bravo D1.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks