What's new

FS: Swan Diva speakers (1 Viewer)

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
1 pair of Diva 5.1
1 pair of Diva 2.1
1 Diva C3
1 pair of stands for the Diva 2.1

The 5.1s and 2.1s are just on 12 months old. The C3 is about 10 mths old. All are nicely broken in. I would prefer a local buyer in the NYC area (I am in Jersey City, NJ) who can come and pick them up.

Price: $1000.

Joe

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
Aaron,

Thanks for the bump!

I would be happy to ship except I don't have the original boxes for the 2.1 and stands.

Joe

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
Joe,

If you don't find a local buyer, and I can't find a local seller, maybe we can work something out. The original boxes aren't a necessity - just as long as they'd be packed well. I'm interested in the 2.1's and the C3, but again, like you, trying to do a more local transaction to save on teh shipping hassles.

Aaron

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
I have some parties interested in the C3 and 2.1...

so the 5.1s are $450 (+ shipping if you're not able to pick it up).

Joe

rodneyH

Supporting Actor
I am not even a fan of the whole internet speaker (no audition before you buy) thing, but I was thinking the same thing, if he lived in Socal I could listen and buy at the same time.

My guess is that the people who live here and want to upgrade to Rockets will do so very easily.

Jon Teddlie

Stunt Coordinator
I know you won't have any problems selling them but I am in need of a set of 2.1 and stands if you would consider seperating them. Thanks please email [email protected] or leave a message here if possible thanks!

StanleyW

Stunt Coordinator
my, fault i just noticed that you posted this in july you probably sold these by now so never mind.

Robertto

Stunt Coordinator
I am in NJ West New York specifically and am very interested. If they are still available and I would like to come look at them and audition first. Have already heard the Swan and am a fan but would like to check yours out first. e-mail [email protected]
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks