FS: SVS Ultra Subwoofer and Samson 1000 Amplifier

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Richard Goode, Nov 15, 2002.

1. Richard Goode

For sale is my SVS cs-ultra subwoofer and Samson 1000 amplifier. The asking price is $800.00+shipping. I have upgraded the subwoofer to the removable grill and port plug.
    I have the original boxes for the subwoofer and amplifier. The amplifier and subwoofer are in mint condition with NO scratches or dents on either one. I have the original manuals and receipts for both. I also have the warranty card for the samson amplifier which has Not been filled out(so you can register it in your name). I also have a rca cable with 1/4 adapter which is also included. If you have any questions please contact me at the following email [email protected] I will email you in return during the evening. I can also respond to you through this forum.

2. BobAlbano

BobAlbano Second Unit

Someone snatch this up....This is a killer deal![​IMG]

3. Richard Goode

This is a great deal, the only reason I'm selling this setup is I have just moved into a new home and I have no place to put this sub due to wall space. I will have to get a smaller sub do to placement. I will miss it alot, it is a amazing sub.

4. BobAlbano

BobAlbano Second Unit

I would take it in a second if I didn't already have a dual 20-39cs+/samson package in a 1300 cuft room.....[​IMG]

5. Aaron H

Aaron H Supporting Actor

Richard, I might be interested. I'll be over in Daytona next week and could easy scoot down to your area on my way back to Tampa.

Is this strictly a package deal, or would you consider splitting up?

Also, for anyone in the know, how does this sub compare sonically to the 20-PC+? Was there an upgraded driver available for these, or did they all ship with the new driver?

Aaron

6. JamesY

JamesY Stunt Coordinator

YGM!

7. Jeremy Hegna

Jeremy Hegna Supporting Actor

Richard.

Check your e-mail...and drop me a line, I will be home tonight.

THanks,

Jeremy

8. Richard Goode

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in the cs-ultra and amp. I have sold them both. Thanks again, Richard