What's new

FS ... SVS PB10 Black Excellent condition ... (1 Viewer)

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
Works and looks perfect. Rock bottom price .... $350 shipped. Let me know. Have all original packaging and will send original packing slip should you need the warranty. It's awesome. Going IB in my new HT room. thanks

Jason

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
Yea ... Getting the basement done and doing an IB down there. Wife doesn't want anything that big in "her" living room, so I figured mine as well get it gone and move my Velodyne CHT-8 back into the living room. :frowning:

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
yea .. I'm amazed by it. If it would work in my room, I'd keep it, but it just won't. :frowning: I'ts the best wubwoofer I've ever owned, and I've had a sealed Tempest, and a ported Titanic. Why you upgraded Blaine is beyond me. :)

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
Have to make a trip to Chicago Saturday, so if anyone is interested in chicago or right off I80 between Des Moines and Chicago I can maybe lug it along as long as they want it for sure. Only saying that because I would have to drive my van instead of my Maxima which gets much better fuel mileage. Let me know.

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
$350 shipped .... best price. Works and looks 100% perfect. You will not find a better sub for $350. Thanks.

Jason

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
I may try that Blaine. I was sure I would have a taker at $350 shipped. It's barely been used since I bought it from you. Mostly watch TV with it. I'd guess 90% at volumes that are wife approved. :) I'll give it to the end of the week. On vacation this week anyway, but will check mail and the site occasional if anyone has questions.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks