What's new

FS:SVS Dual 25-31CS+/Samson 1000 Package! (1 Viewer)

SVS Dual 25-31 CS+ with Samson 1000 amp and SVS-01 interface box and interconnect. This system KICKS BUTT! Approximately 8-10 hours of use, pristine and probably not even broken in. Includes manuals but no boxes, so this would be best for pick-up, but could probably obtain boxes from SVS if shipping is required at extra charge. New pricing on this great package would be approx.$1684.00 incl. shipping. I will let package go for $1100.00(plus actual shipping,if shipped). I live in the Central Valley in California, 2 hours South of San Francisco/Sacramento and 3.5 hours North of Los Angeles. Selling due to WAF, wants box SVS.:frowning:

John Gates

Second Unit
Jordan,

If it only has 8-10 hours of use, why not ship it back to SVS for a refund? Have you kept the system beyond their return date?

bump for a good system.

John G

John,

Yes, I have had it for around 7-8 months or so I guess. The gear has been in a closet covered up for several months now. I have been using a Klipsch RSW-15 in its place to help with the WAF(size/placement, etc.). But,now that the #2 box sub is out...gotta have my SVS.

Best Regards,

Jordan

The Samson 1000 amp is sold. I will break up the rest of the stuff now that it is gone or sell the remainder as a package. If you are interested in a single item only(i.e. only one of the two CS+ or the SVS-01), shoot me an e-mail and we will work something out that works for both sides.

Thanks.

Hi Folks,

Thank you to everyone who has contacted me regarding this gear. The amp has been sold as posted above. I have someone who is interested in the subs, but nothing firmed up as of yet.

I just remembered that the SVS-01 "Black Box" that I have is one of the very first available units and it has the buzz/hum. Therefore, I am withdrawing it from sale.

Best Regards,

Jordan

The SVS are now gone. Thank you to everyone who viewed and replied/responded. Thank you to our hosts for their hospitality and this GREAT site.

Best Regards,

Jordan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks