1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

FS:SVS Dual 25-31CS+/Samson 1000 Package!

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Jordan Jensen, May 14, 2003.

1. Jordan Jensen

SVS Dual 25-31 CS+ with Samson 1000 amp and SVS-01 interface box and interconnect. This system KICKS BUTT! Approximately 8-10 hours of use, pristine and probably not even broken in. Includes manuals but no boxes, so this would be best for pick-up, but could probably obtain boxes from SVS if shipping is required at extra charge. New pricing on this great package would be approx.$1684.00 incl. shipping. I will let package go for $1100.00(plus actual shipping,if shipped). I live in the Central Valley in California, 2 hours South of San Francisco/Sacramento and 3.5 hours North of Los Angeles. Selling due to WAF, wants box SVS.[​IMG]

2. Jordan Jensen

Deleted post.

3. Jordan Jensen

So, what do I need to do here. I do not think the price is out of line, but let's talk. I need to get this done.

4. John Gates

John Gates Second Unit

Jordan,

If it only has 8-10 hours of use, why not ship it back to SVS for a refund? Have you kept the system beyond their return date?

bump for a good system.

John G

5. Jordan Jensen

John,

Yes, I have had it for around 7-8 months or so I guess. The gear has been in a closet covered up for several months now. I have been using a Klipsch RSW-15 in its place to help with the WAF(size/placement, etc.). But,now that the #2 box sub is out...gotta have my SVS.

Best Regards,

Jordan

6. Juan_R

Juan_R Supporting Actor

If you ever want to sell just the amp, please let me know.

7. Jordan Jensen

The Samson 1000 amp is sold. I will break up the rest of the stuff now that it is gone or sell the remainder as a package. If you are interested in a single item only(i.e. only one of the two CS+ or the SVS-01), shoot me an e-mail and we will work something out that works for both sides.

Thanks.

8. Perry J

Perry J Auditioning

YGM

9. Jon G.

Jon G. Stunt Coordinator

Jordan,

let me know if you're interested in selling the SVS-01.

Thanks,
    Jon

10. Jordan Jensen

Hi Folks,

Thank you to everyone who has contacted me regarding this gear. The amp has been sold as posted above. I have someone who is interested in the subs, but nothing firmed up as of yet.

I just remembered that the SVS-01 "Black Box" that I have is one of the very first available units and it has the buzz/hum. Therefore, I am withdrawing it from sale.

Best Regards,

Jordan

11. Jordan Jensen

The SVS are now gone. Thank you to everyone who viewed and replied/responded. Thank you to our hosts for their hospitality and this GREAT site.

Best Regards,

Jordan