FS: SVS CS Ultra subwoofer

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Steve Zimmerman, Jan 15, 2002.

1. Steve Zimmerman

Steve Zimmerman Second Unit

This "As-New" CS Ultra was originally purchased late last year by another person on this forum who sold it to me a couple of weeks ago so he could take advantage of the CS+ upgrade discount.
    I love (and I mean LOVE) this subwoofer, but at 39" high it sticks out like a sore thumb--a VERY BIG sore thumb--in our living room and my wife has put the kabosh on it. In a moment of weakeness, I told her I would buy a smaller sub instead, so I'm going to have to sell this mint condition CS Ultra and buy a 31" CS+ model instead. I'm just selling the subwoofer; you'll have to provide your own amplifier.
    This sub is the top of the line SVS product--not counting the planned sky's-the-limit SS--so it is perfect for someone who wants maximum output from a single sub (rather than having to buy two subs).
    I'm asking a firm $799 plus FedEx Ground shipping charges from Raleigh, NC. If you live in the area, you can come pick it up, but bring a truck 'cause this sub is huge.
    I have a steller feedback rating on eBay and will accept money order or cashier's check (or paypal if you'll split the fee). If possible, I would rather wait to ship this unit until Monday, January 28th.
    Steve Zimmerman
    [email protected]

2. Steve Zimmerman

Steve Zimmerman Second Unit

bump.

3. Thomas_Berg

Thomas_Berg Screenwriter

Thomas
    i'm trying to convince my brother at Duke that this is an amazing deal...but to no avail. i'll let you know if he changes his mind.

4. Jason Monette

Jason Monette Second Unit

is this sub still for sale?