What's new

FS: SVS CS-Ultra sub! Don't miss it!! (1 Viewer)

Paul Gere

Second Unit
That's right...a rare opportunity could be yours to own a sub that requires no introduction...at a great price!!
The CS-Ultra is the SVS giant killer...the top of the line, so jump on this one while you can!!!
This particular SVS CS-Ultra has only been in captivity for about 90 days and is in as-new working and cosmetic condition (hardly used!). I never over-drove this sub, never bottomed it out and never pushed it to "reference" db levels. Sub Includes original carton, packaging and paperwork.
For the curious, I'd happily answer any questions from serious inquirers. Please e-mail me @ [email protected] vs. leaving a private message on HTF (more likely to see an email faster).
Asking $825 + shipping (48 states only) from me to you. [NOTE: This is below B-stock pricing!] Terms: Cashier's check/money order or Paypal (if you'll split Paypal fee 50/50 with me).
This is the real deal and it won't last. Sub has already been carefully re-packaged and is ready to ship as quickly as tomorrow.
I would be happy to provide my ebay feedback upon request. Please help me find this sub a good home...and thanks for looking!
-Paul
P.S. for those questioning my sanity, one Ultra was just too much sub for me in a single enclosure. I've traded "down" to a pair of 20-39+'s.

Paul Gere

Second Unit
By the way, as of 2:30 CST (3/11) there's a B-Sock Samson S-1000 available over at SVS that would be perfect with this sub!

BobAlbano

Second Unit
"P.S. for those questioning my sanity, one Ultra was just too much sub for me in a single enclosure. I've traded "down" to a pair of 20-39+'s."

I don't understand this, a dual cs+ combo will easily outgun a single Ultra!

Paul Gere

Second Unit
Bob,

Yes, dual CS+ do indeed outgun a single Ultra (but not by much!), I've experienced it firsthand. I'll post a review based on my experience someday soon. Actual number of subs used aside, my point was simply that I've chosen to step "down" within the SVS product line from Ultra to CS+.

Hope that clarifies.

-PG

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks