What's new

FS: SVS Bass Interface Box (1 Viewer)

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
BTW, and Orin please correct me if I'm wring here...but I believe this is the brand new design which pretty much eliminates any chance of adding humming/ground loop noise to your system. For what you are getting, this is really a heck of a deal for any DIYers looking for the continuous phase and variable subsonic. I'm not going to get specific, but SVS pays much more than this asking price to our vendor for each unit and we buy in large quantities..:)

TV

Orin Dym

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Tom--that is correct. I was using it while I played with 2 CS ultras, but it really was just too much bass, and I had a freind local who was using a HSU sub. I let him take one of the CS Ultras home to try and he was hooked. I use to have the older style black box and it did produce a bit of a hum--this one is dead silent--a definate improvement.

MarcoP

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marc
BTW, and Orin please correct me if I'm wring here...but I believe this is the brand new design which pretty much eliminates any chance of adding humming/ground loop noise to your system. For what you are getting, this is really a heck of a deal for any DIYers looking for the continuous phase and variable subsonic. I'm not going to get specific, but SVS pays much more than this asking price to our vendor for each unit and we buy in large quantities..

TV

Tom-

How does continous phase and variable subsonic improve sound. I have a Harman Kardan avr-525 receiver and I'm not sure if I need one of these or not. Would it improve my sound?

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Hi Marco,

That will depend on several factors, what subwoofer are you using in the system now?

Tom V.
SVS

MarcoP

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marc
Tom:

I am using a CS+ 16-46 and Samson 700 amp. I have a Harman Kardon AVR-525 receiver.

-Marco

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks