FS: SVS B4 plus Subwoofer Mint Condition

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Richard Goode, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Richard Goode

Yes you are reading it correct. My SVS B4+ subwoofer is up for sale. Im selling the sub beacuase we are building a house and be in a apartment for over a year, so I will be without a system for awhile. The subwoofer was purchased from svs around april 2004, it is in perfect condition and sold as new. The color of the subwoofer is Pickled Panel. I do not have the amplifier anymore it has already been sold. I will include a 3 meter Bettercables speaker cable and a 1 meter rca cable with the purchase valued at close to $90.00. Iam asking $1,875.00+shipping. Buyer to pay actual shipping charges. I accept cashier check or money order only. You may check my feedback on ebay for your reference which I have 100% positive feedback with almost 200 feedbacks left. You can contact me at the following emails [email protected] until 6:00 p.m EST or after 6:00 p.m. at [email protected]. If you have any question please feel free to email. Thanks Richard

2. Richard Goode

Quick update I am lowering the price of the subwoofer to $1,600.00+ actual shipping charges. If you have any questions please email at the above email addresses.

3. Gabriel_Lam

Gabriel_Lam Screenwriter

Is this seriously not sold yet? Man, if I didn't already have one. [​IMG]

4. Sami Kallio

Sami Kallio Screenwriter

If I just didn't get a PCU... [​IMG]

5. Michael Brand

Will you take PayPal as a payment option?

6. ArtH

ArtH Stunt Coordinator

List your item on the Klipsch forum or Audiogon..It will be sold in no time..