What's new

FS: SVS B4 plus Subwoofer Mint Condition (1 Viewer)

Yes you are reading it correct. My SVS B4+ subwoofer is up for sale. Im selling the sub beacuase we are building a house and be in a apartment for over a year, so I will be without a system for awhile. The subwoofer was purchased from svs around april 2004, it is in perfect condition and sold as new. The color of the subwoofer is Pickled Panel. I do not have the amplifier anymore it has already been sold. I will include a 3 meter Bettercables speaker cable and a 1 meter rca cable with the purchase valued at close to $90.00. Iam asking $1,875.00+shipping. Buyer to pay actual shipping charges. I accept cashier check or money order only. You may check my feedback on ebay for your reference which I have 100% positive feedback with almost 200 feedbacks left. You can contact me at the following emails [email protected] until 6:00 p.m EST or after 6:00 p.m. at [email protected]. If you have any question please feel free to email. Thanks Richard

Quick update I am lowering the price of the subwoofer to $1,600.00+ actual shipping charges. If you have any questions please email at the above email addresses.

ArtH

Stunt Coordinator
List your item on the Klipsch forum or Audiogon..It will be sold in no time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alain A.
Recent bookmarks