What's new

FS: SVS 25-31cs (1 Viewer)

Brian Fineberg

Second Unit
Asking for 300.00 obo. It is absolutly mint condition boght it in Late October, you wouldn't be able to tell if it was not new if I hadn't told you it wasn't. Buyer pays shipping.
-B
email: [email protected]
aLSO AVAILABLE A PE 150 WATT PLATE AMP WITH BASS BOOST DISABLED.

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
I may have one of those parts express 150 watt amps available . I sold one to Ricky T. on this forum and he e-mailed me that he is very happy with his amp, received it in 3 days. I had a guy supposedly sent payment last Thursday but nothing received yet and he doesn't answer mail now. I disabled the boost on my amps as well and they originally sold for $159.00 . I'll sell for $60.00 delivered to lower 48 states if you can pay by paypal. [email protected] if interested. I can ship the amp alone or in a black wood enclosure with binding posts on outside of box.
Thanks,
Chris Sherman

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
I'll take it Chris, and I can paypal (just email me your paypal address if it's a go). I supposedly was sold this one, but it didn't go through. thanks

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks