What's new

FS: SVS 25-31CS+ with 500 watt amp and JBL E30 bookshelf speakers. (1 Viewer)

Luis Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
First up for sale is the SVS 25-31CS+ with a Parts Express 500 watt amplifier. I have had the SVS/Parts Express Amp for almost 2 years now and have never pushed it. I also did not use the sub for one of the years I've owned it due to the waiting of my family's house to be built, so it's been used very lightly. The sub contains the, I believe, 12.2 Plus driver. It works perfectly and sounds great. The reason I am selling is due to space limitations, so I am downsizing. Physically, it is in great condition. The only thing I could see as a flaw is the rubber wrapping that goes around the bottom of the subwoofer, it seems like it doesn't cover the whole diameter of the sub, but it came like that when I bought it from SVS. It's just a cosmetic thing and if you put the sub in the corner you won't even be able to see it, I have pictures for those seriously interested in the sub. Either way, the sub sounds great and looks great as well. My asking price is $400 (Includes Sub and Amp) with FREE shipping via Fedex to the continental 48 states. I used to work for Fedex Kinko's and I will be packaging the sub myself per Fedex guidelines. I do not have the original box but I have just ordered a box big enough for the sub, and rest assured I will package the sub well. The amp will be shipped separately double boxed.

Here is a picture of the Subwoofer...

...and a picture of the Amplifier...

Back of Amp...

If you want additional pictures or have any questions, please feel free to PM me or e-mail.

***I will accept money orders or personal checks as payment. With personal checks, I will wait till the check clears before shipment is sent.***

Thanks all for looking and have a great day!

Luis Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
Updated pricing. $500 for the sub and amp now includes FREE shipping. The JBL E30's are now $100 with FREE shipping as well.

Luis Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
Overlooking my pricing I decided to lower everything a bit.

Sub/Amp Combo new price: $400 for the Sub/Amp combo...plus shipping costs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

JBL E30 price lowered by $15.

Luis Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
One last price drop. $350 plus $50 shipping = $400 shipped

At this price range it would be hard to beat this sub's performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks