FS: SVS 25-31CS (San Francisco)

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Eujin, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Eujin

Eujin Supporting Actor

Selling due to space issues. The sub is in perfect shape and has been lightly driven its entire life. This is a PASSIVE subwoofer, so you'll need an amp to drive it with.

Asking $200. Local sale only in the SF Bay Area--this thing's huge!

Email if interested: [email protected]

2. Eujin

Eujin Supporting Actor

I've been very complacent about selling this. So yes, it's still up for sale!

3. Hank_P

Hank_P Second Unit

is it still only for local pickup, or have you added a possible option of shipping?

4. Ralph B

Ralph B Supporting Actor

cant believe no one locally has bought it. Id buy it just for spare parts at that price.

5. Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll Supporting Actor

I'm local and I've been looking at it, but I'm short on cash right now. [​IMG]

6. Eujin

Eujin Supporting Actor

Well, I'm obviously not in a terrible hurry to sell this, so start saving those bucks until you see a "SOLD" notice!

7. KenWong

KenWong Stunt Coordinator

Might want to ad how long have you had it for? What you drove it with? Warranty if still available? and pictures!

8. KenWong

KenWong Stunt Coordinator

stupid double posts..

9. Eujin

Eujin Supporting Actor

I've had the sub for about 3 or 4 years. It was used exclusively with an old home theater receiver powering it--an Onkyo TX-DS484--until a year ago. For the last year, I've been driving it with a Parasound HCA-750A. So as you can see, it's never been driven even by anything like a Samson which puts out way more power. On top of that, I've always lived in apartments so my LFE channel level is always quite a bit lower than the other channels. This sub has been babied its entire life. It also sat unused for about 4 months when I moved from Boston to San Francisco.

I don't think it is covered by any warranty anymore. But it's just a passive sub, so I don't see what could possibly break unless you kick it or something. Sorry, I don't have pics--this is a local sale, so if you're in SF or the bay area and are seriously interested, you can come by my apartment.

10. Ralph B

Ralph B Supporting Actor

aaahhhh, good ol' Onkyo, I have a TX-494 I use in the pool area and its a great little receiver. actually liked it better than my 602. sad it didnt have the power for me.