What's new

FS: SVS 25-31CS (San Francisco) (1 Viewer)

Eujin

Supporting Actor
Selling due to space issues. The sub is in perfect shape and has been lightly driven its entire life. This is a PASSIVE subwoofer, so you'll need an amp to drive it with.

Asking $200. Local sale only in the SF Bay Area--this thing's huge!

Email if interested: [email protected]

Eujin

Supporting Actor
I've been very complacent about selling this. So yes, it's still up for sale!

Hank_P

Second Unit
is it still only for local pickup, or have you added a possible option of shipping?

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
cant believe no one locally has bought it. Id buy it just for spare parts at that price.

Eujin

Supporting Actor
Well, I'm obviously not in a terrible hurry to sell this, so start saving those bucks until you see a "SOLD" notice!

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Might want to ad how long have you had it for? What you drove it with? Warranty if still available? and pictures!

Eujin

Supporting Actor
I've had the sub for about 3 or 4 years. It was used exclusively with an old home theater receiver powering it--an Onkyo TX-DS484--until a year ago. For the last year, I've been driving it with a Parasound HCA-750A. So as you can see, it's never been driven even by anything like a Samson which puts out way more power. On top of that, I've always lived in apartments so my LFE channel level is always quite a bit lower than the other channels. This sub has been babied its entire life. It also sat unused for about 4 months when I moved from Boston to San Francisco.

I don't think it is covered by any warranty anymore. But it's just a passive sub, so I don't see what could possibly break unless you kick it or something. Sorry, I don't have pics--this is a local sale, so if you're in SF or the bay area and are seriously interested, you can come by my apartment.

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
aaahhhh, good ol' Onkyo, I have a TX-494 I use in the pool area and its a great little receiver. actually liked it better than my 602. sad it didnt have the power for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks