FS SVS 25-31CS pair plus new Samson S1000 amp

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dave N., Jan 28, 2002.

1. Dave N.

Dave N. Stunt Coordinator

I am considering taking advantage of the SVS upgrade deal if I can sell my SVS subs. These are great subs and the Samson S1000 amp will be brand new. I plan on ordering a pair of the CS+ subs but I already have a powerful amp to drive them.
    The package price is $900. These will provide reference level sound in all but the largest of rooms. I do not have the boxes so two options exist. First,local area sales only. I live ouside of Knoxville,TN but may be able to arrange delivery to North Carolina. Second, if Tom says it will work,I can ship the subs at buyer's expense using the cartons from the new subs. If interested or for questions please email. Price is firm.
    For those concerned about net sales I will be glad to provide my phone #,references,and a sales contract. Check my member status at AVS Forum under DaveN.
    Thanks,
    Dave Newman
    [email protected]

2. Dave N.

Time is running out on the SVS upgrade offer. I have had interest in the amp and one sub from a few people but I would really prefer a package sale. Don't miss out on a great deal on unsurpassed subs.

Dave

3. GaryH

GaryH Auditioning

Dave N. -

I sent you a PM.

Thanks

Gary

4. Dave N.

SOLD!
    There will be two happy SVS households soon.[​IMG]
    Dave