What's new

FS: SVS 25-31 CS (22hz) (Pickup only) (1 Viewer)

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
I bought this thing back in January 2003 from a member here.
(you can see the original post here )

Anyways. I've maybe used this thing a handful of times since I bought it. I live in an apartment and never really got a chance to use it.
I use shakers in my couch & found that they were enough for my movie viewing.

Anyways, other than some cat hair and dust on the thing it still works perfectly. I do smoke so it's coming from a smoking household, but nothing a few hits of Febreeze couldn't fix.

I bought it for $260, asking $200. Cash due at pickup. Pickup only.

(note: this is a non-powered sub and I have no amp to part w/ as I use it for my shakers)

Hurry before I change my mind :D

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Thanks Sami.
I was wondering if I was asking an "OK" price. Must be no one around here is in the market.
I drove 4 hrs (Detroit) to get this thing but had nothing better to do at the time. ;)

Oh well. I really don't need the money now, but I will still sell if it anyone is interested.

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Brian,
The price is good, it is the no shipping aspect that is the problem. You just don't happen to have anyone near you that is interested. I can almost guarantee that if were willing to ship it, someone would buy it asap.
Jim

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Same here.. here's a bump for you... seems like alot of the members on this forum is from the east coast!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks