What's new

FS: SVS 20-39PCi (Cleveland, OH area) (1 Viewer)

Ferdinand*T

Second Unit
SOLD

Hey guys I'm looking to sell my SVS 20-39PCi so if there's anyone on the market for one here's your chance. I plan on upgrading to a bigger SVS. Either a PC-Ultra or a PB2-Plus but I need to sell this one to fund either one I decide to buy. I planned on upgrading in the future but if I get offers with my asking price I'll be willing to part with it now. I have a mint SVS 20-39PCi that I purchased new on Oct. 28 of lastyear. I have all the original packaging and instructions if shipping is needed. I would prefer local sale for pickup though since you would be getting a better deal.

I paid $650 total with shipping and Tax. My asking price is $500. I will be listening to offers but I would like to sell for $500.

Please contact me at [email protected] or pm me with offers.

Here is a link with pictures of the SVS.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mat...1000/my_photos

Thanks,
Ferdinand

P.S. Summer time is quickly arriving so if someone is in the market for a great freestyle bike I have one for sale. Its a mint condition 2002 Mosh Brass 4 Star freestyle bike. I bought it on June 21, 2002 and road it about 5 times that summer. Since than its been sitting in my basement. It retailed for $479 and I got it for $400 + Tax. All I'm asking is $200 and I will consider offers too. Please local buyers only I don't want to have to ship this bike out. Here is a link with two picture of it. One is from the site and one is an actual picture I took myself.

Mosh Brass 4 Star

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mat...1000/my_photos

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks