What's new

FS: SVS 20-39PC, Sacramento area only (1 Viewer)

Glen_L

Stunt Coordinator
This is the first 20-39PC in production. It is about 8 months old, and is in perfect working and visual condition. The original warranty (1 year electronics, 3 years parts) is transferable through SVS. Everything is included (rubber feet, spikes, manual, invoice, even original box/packing if desired).
I'm asking $625 firm, which is about 20% off SVS' current retail price of $779. I don't want to bother with shipping the sub--I'm looking for a buyer that can pick it up in Elk Grove (Sacramento area). Feel free to e-mail me with a question, or to arrange a demo.
Here is a front shot:
SVS_Full_small.jpg

A close up of the SVS logo:
SVS_Logo_small.jpg

A close up of the base plate identification tag:
SVS_tag_small.jpg

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

KyleS

Screenwriter
I am surprised that SVS wouldnt consider buying it back from you, have you emailed them? I know that it is not the first sub that they built but a lot of manufactures like to have the Origional piece they sent out or at least serial Number 0001.
KyleS
------------------

Glen_L

Stunt Coordinator
Actually, Tom and Ron offered to take it back (even well beyond the 45 day guarantee), but I would have had to re-box it and pay return shipping. I told them I'd rather sell them (I originally had two) locally, to save the buyer a bit of money and the waiting period (which has since dropped from over a month to a week or so). Selling locally also saves me the bother of boxing it and the chance of it being damaged in transit.
Still, at $150 off, I think it's just a matter of the right person finding the page.

Sean Eldridge

Second Unit
I'm willing to buy, but I obviously live in Ohio and it would have to be shipped. I am already getting ready to buy one of these this week. So, if you wanna sell, let me know.
Sean
edit: I make my purchase tomorrow(May 22) from SVS. I am more than willing to pay shipping/insurance.
------------------
"When I was young my parents moved a lot - but I always found them" R.D.

Glen_L

Stunt Coordinator
I'm trying to put together enough money to get one of the CS_Ultra subs and an S1000 amp. I really liked how the pair of 20-39PC subs (I originally had two, one is sold) sounded, but space is going to be at a premium when I move out. So, one sub would be ideal--but once you experience the power of a pair, it's hard to go back. The Ultra should be the best of both worlds. Of course, I'm really a bass nut, though, and a single 20-39PC is enough for many people.

Chris Demaree

Stunt Coordinator
I have to admit, listening to Glen's dual SVS' in action was quite an experience. I could only afford one, though, and I am VERY happy with it. After watching The Haunting, U-571 and Titan AE ...I don't think my house could handle 2 of them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks