What's new

FS: SVS 20-39CS Plus/Samson1000 Combo (1 Viewer)

Ryan_C

Second Unit
Moving sale! I am need to sell these before I move to the DC area in less than two weeks. Here's the package I have:

(1) 20-39 CS Plus
Samson 1000 Amp
Better Cables High Current Speaker Wire (5 meter length)
Better Cables Interconnect Upgrade

This set up is almost two years old, but has seen very little use and definitely not been pushed hard at all. Everything is in mint/as new shape. The first year it was hooked up in my apartment (room was about 15' by 13' at most) and was watched a few times each weekend, maybe. I then moved back in with my parents after being laid-off, had it hooked up in my bedroom, and the setup saw even less use than before. It has been in climate controled storage for the past 6 months.

I have all the original packing, boxes, and manuals. This same package costs around $1100 with shipping from SVS. I would like to get $900 for everything.

I currently live about an hour north of Tampa, if someone wants to pick anything up. Otherwise, the buyer will be responsible for the shipping.

I am going to try to get pics if anyone wants them sometime tomorrow. You can check my feedback on ebay, user id "whoareyou." If you have any questions, please email me. Thanks!

Ryan_C

Second Unit
I have someone interested in the sub only, so I would consider spliting the set up if anyone is interested in just the amp.

Ryan_C

Second Unit
Gary,

Sorry I haven't responded sooner. Too busy moving to VA and dealing with the holidays.

The deal with the sub fell through, so it's still available. If I can sell the sub, I will sell the amp. I would like to get $450 for the sub. I now live about 30 minutes southwest of DC, if anyone wants a pickup, which I prefer.

Ryan_C

Second Unit
Sub is now sold. Here's what I have left:

Samson 1000 Amp -$375
Better Cables High Current Speaker Wire (5 meter length) - $45
Better Cables Interconnect Upgrade - $15

Email me if you are interested in anything,thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks