What's new

FS: SVS 20-39CS+, Crown CE-1000 (Philly Area) (1 Viewer)

David_Stein

Second Unit
Real Name
David_Stein
This thread hurts, but its been two years since I have actually been able to use my sub and it looks like its going to be a while before I have a chance to use it again on a regular basis so its best that it goes to someone who can make use of it.

First the history, as best as I can piece together: It was bought from another HTF member on february 27th of 2003 (according to my paypal transactions). Unfortunately, it doesnt look like the forum keeps threads from that far back, but it was delivered locally in the pittsburgh area. The seller was the original owner. If necessary I assume we can verify this with SVS given the serial number of the sub and the original owner's name (which I have via Paypal, but will refrain from posting here for his privacy).

I have babied it since I have owned it. In fact, I was able to find the thread detailing the only times I ever heard the clack of the woofer bottoming out.
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/...d.php?t=139369
The amp I bought on ebay.

In fall 2004 I moved into an apartment where I just can't crank up movies and music without being very impolite to my neighbors. Because of this the sub and the Crown CE1000 that powers it has remained mostly dormant since that time. It does still work perfectly and I still have the port plug. If you want, I'll throw in the cable I have to connect my reciever to the amp (it is a cheap 25' RS-6 coax cable with the proper adapters at either end).

What I don't have is the box. It was another casualty of the reality of living with limited space. so I would prefer to sell to someone who can pick up here in philadelphia, though if you wanted were willing to pay for S&H I will contact SV and get a new/proper box.

Now that all of that is out of the way, the prices:
SVS 20-39+ Subwoofer: 350$ obo
Crown CE-1000 Amp: 200$ obo

I haven't posted recently, but I have been a member of this forum since 2002. I hope that someone is able to give this wonderful sub (and reasonable amp) a good home. I will be purchasing another SVS as soon as I am in a situation where I can use one.

I am interested in the sub and amp, but I live in zip code 43015. I will pay $450 plus shipping. just let me know

Thanks,

Nathan

David_Stein

Second Unit
Real Name
David_Stein
Nathan,
So long as I did my reverse zip code lookup correctly I have family in your area. Nice place. Unfortunately, you are number two on the list for people interested but needing the sub/amp to be shipped. I would like to attempt to sell them locally first in the next week or so just to avoid a lot of hassle on my part, but if I dont get any bites and the HTF member who contacted me first can't (or is unwilling to) wait I will contact you.
~David

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks