FS: SVS 16-46CSi in Toronto

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Drew_W, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

SVS manufacture date/serial number shows it to be three years old, but it is in absolute mint condition and has the newer ISD driver (confirmed with SVS). Great sub, but it's just too big for my room (size wise), so I am forced to sell it and downgrade to something smaller.

Asking $550CAD obo, which is considerable savings for anyone in the GTA who can pick it up. Except for a few minor components, this sub is identical to anything that rolls off the SVS production line today. I'm sure most Canadians know the cost of getting an SVS sub into Canada, so this is a rare opportunity to buy one that is already here.

I also have a generic plate amp with no indentifying markings on it available, and will include it with the sub for $75CAD. It has a variable phase control, crossover from 40 to 120Hz (I believe), and level control...I'm not sure about power output, but it's done an awesome job in my setup with the level only up a third of the way.

Buy both at my asking price, and I'll toss in a Monster Cable M550i subwoofer interconnect and Y-splitter (cable is 12ft I believe). Cable has a value of $90CAD+tax.

I do not have the original box, but if someone wants it shipped, I'm sure we can arrange something.

2. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

^

3. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

^

4. Kevin. W

Kevin. W Screenwriter

What are you replacing it with?

5. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

Something much smaller. Paradigm PS series maybe? 1200/2200?

6. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

Ok edit that one:

PS1000 or PW2100. Some 10 incher like that should do. And they're mucho smaller than that SVS.