What's new

FS: Subs (Shiva, PE, RAW Acoustics) (1 Viewer)

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
I've got a matching pair of sealed & powered home subs made from the following parts:

RAW Acoustics boxes
Adire Shiva
PE 250 watt plate amp

Pics upon request!

They are black in color (paint and truck box poly coat). Impressive subs for HT, and especially good for 2 channel systems because of the low-Q alignment. I've to get rid of some of my stuff to make room for new drivers from Chad (Ascendant Audio).

I'm looking for $150 (each) for the subs. If someone is interested in both, I would discuss a special deal on shipping (from 99362). Thanks for looking,
JP

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
The boxes are 17" x 17" x 20" High (sub is downfiring.) Weight, I am guessing around 40-45 pounds each.
JP

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Dorian,
No, I've got for to many complete subs and drivers - I would like to sell them as complete units to clear up some space.
JP

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I have a DIY 85L Shiva powered by a 250 watt amp and these are great subs. Certain brands get most of the glory here but these are a bargain for $150! The driver cost nearly that new.

Great deal Jim

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
I have one still available. The first person to commit to the purchase can have it.

To answer what seems to be the common question I have received: There is no possible way the asking price includes shipping!

I thought that this would be obvious, but I guess not.

JP:confused:

Jeremy_R

Stunt Coordinator
Jim, I sent your asking price plus the shipping amount you gave me to your paypal account.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks