1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Stuff I never needed

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Nathan_R, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Nathan_R

Nathan_R Supporting Actor

Hi all,
    It's time to clean out the War Room. Here are some items I have no use for.
    Pioneer DVL-700 DVD/LD player. I won this off of eBay, thinking I would need a backup for my backup LD player. THIS UNIT NEEDS A LASER ALIGNMENT. The local repair shop says this is most likely a $50 fix. Otherwise, it doesn't have any problems that I'm aware of. I have the manual, remote, and player. Asking $300.
    Panasonic Showstopper PV-HS2000. This was an openbox buy from CC earlier this year. I have the remote and the manual. The unit has not been modded, but you're free to do so. [​IMG] Asking $200. Sold!
    Panasonic DVD-CV50 5 disc rotary changer. Excellent starter changer. Has built-in DD decoder and passes DTS flawlessly. Has Component video output, as well. Asking $150.
    2 Definitive Technology ProMonitor 80s. These were bought when I thought I wanted a 7.1 setup in a 5.1 room. Two days later, back to the closet they went. Asking $200 for the pair.
    One TVator exec VGA-to-tv convertor. Outputs composite, s-video, scart RGB, and VGA. Don't rememebr why I bought this. I think I hooked it up to the satellite for about 5 minutes last year. Could be fun for playing PC games on a big screen. Asking $50.
    JVC HR-S3800U S-VHS VCR. Right next to the Showstopper is the JVC S-VHS VCR that I also never use. I think I watched the Phantom Menace on VHS once when it came out. Otherwise, this is just taking up space. I have the unit, the manual, and the remote. Asking $175.
    Please feel free to email me with questions-- [email protected] Prices do not include shipping.
    Thanks and best regards,
    ~~Nathan

2. Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander Screenwriter

sent mail

3. jin-ho

jin-ho Second Unit

ygm

4. Nathan_R

added JVC S-VHS unit and Panny DVD-CV50.
    [​IMG]
    ~~Nathan

5. Nathan_R

Showstopper sale pending. Someone must need some of the other black boxes...
    [​IMG]