FS: Star Wars Trology Laserdisc Widescreen Edition

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by Adrian_S, Apr 27, 2003.

1. Adrian_S

Adrian_S Second Unit

Hi all, I bought these laserdisc from Brian Steeves
    here on the forum:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...3&goto=newpost

and they are in great shape. However, I had bought them for a gift for my nephew and today we found out his old laserdisc player does not work anymore and he does not want to fix it. So I have these LD's here and it's a shame they go never played be me (no LD).

So I am selling the trilogy at the price I paid for them, $40 shipped (media mail). Let me know if anyone would like them, if not they'll be off to ebay. You can email me at: [email protected].

Here is Brian had to say about the LD's:

"For those of you that still have a LD player here's your chance to pick up the original Star Wars trilogy. They are all the "Special Widescreen Edition". They are not the new ones with the added footage. They are the the same as seen in the theater. With the recent info that Lucas has no plans to ever release the original movies on DVD this may be the only way to see them as they should be seen. The discs are in good condition overall with only a few scuffs that won't effect playback. This set has been going for around $50 on Ebay."

2. Carl

Carl Stunt Coordinator

YGM

3. Adrian_S

Adrian_S Second Unit

Any takers...? They go to ebay tomorrow?

4. Carl

Carl Stunt Coordinator

YGM