What's new

FS: Star Wars Definitive Laser Disc Set (1 Viewer)

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
I'm selling my second copy of the Star Wars Definitive Widescreen set.

The set was new I opened it to inspect the contents. The sleves of the movies were stuck together. Because the sleves were stuck together there is damage when they were seperated. I inspected all the discs and placed them in paper/poly liners. All discs are in great shape. I can email pictures of the set.

I'd like $120 shipped.

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
There have been a few questions about this set, I'll give answer some of them here.

This is the original relases as far as I can tell. This set has the problems that are known with the initial release.

These problems include:
- The tight fit of the discs inside the outter case. I believe this is the cause of the movie set sleves sticking together.

- The movie set sleves suffer from the problem where the sleve glue fails. The tabs that were used to hold the sleve together are about 1/4", this was enlarged in later release.

- The missing 8 seconds, is missing on this set.

The exterior case is in great shape, the same is true of the book and chapter index booklet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks