What's new

FS: Star Trek The Next Generation Season 1, Buffy Season 6, Band of Brothers (w/tin) (1 Viewer)

WilliamS.

Stunt Coordinator
Hi.

Looking to sell both of these sets. (Maybe trade them if there's stuff I can't refuse, like the Great Adaptations Criterion Boxset)

Star Trek Next Generation Season 1 - (19 hours on 7 dvds!!) $77/OBO

Band of Brothers (Tin version, with no dents) - $62/OBO

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Sixth Season - $35/OBO

All these are in near mint to mint condition.

Willing to listen to offers, especially if buying any 2 of the 3, or all 3 together.

[email protected]

Thanks.

WilliamS.

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I have an offer from someone to buy it at $62 via money order. But if you can pay $62 via paypal, I'll go with your offer first, since I prefer paypal.

Rick Guynn

Second Unit
Let him have it. I have seen it (which is why I want to buy it - it's that good!)and wouldn't get to watch it again for awhile anyway, so I'll see if anything else comes around. Thanks, though!

RG

Rick Guynn

Second Unit
No, not really. I just figured that if somebody else really wants it, I have already seen it and wouldn't get to watch it again for a while, so I'll let someone else have the opportunity. I would have gone the $62, I offered $60 because it was a nice round number :D

Good Luck,

RG

p.s. If the other interested party changes their mind, I'm still interested.

WilliamS.

Stunt Coordinator
Well, as it hasn't been set in stone with the other person -- we've been exchanging emails back and forth, if you're saying you'd do $62/shipped through paypal, I'll go ahead with you.

Let me know, though, if in fact you're willing to go $62/shipped, paypal.

Rick Guynn

Second Unit
Sure. If the other guy is dragging his feet, then I'm up for it. What is your paypal address?

RG

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks