What's new

FS: Star Trek Animated Box Set - 22 Episodes (1 Viewer)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I have for sale one set of the complete Star Trek Animated TV series, all 22 episodes, on 6 discs and 11 sides (2 episodes per side). The box says 23 episodes but, in fact, there are only 22 - there is no Episode 12 listed (I don't know if this is an oversight or simply missequencing). The box is in good condition. There is wear along all edges and corners of the outer box. Corners on the outer box are just starting to split because of the wear (they could be reinforced; I would do if I was keeping it); the inner box is still solid. The face and back are still very good and don't have any marks, scratches or missing or blotched areas. This is a well-used but not abused set. All 6 discs are clean and have just been scanned and found to play perfectly with no evidence of rot.
I'm asking $80 plus shipping. These sets often sell for over $100 on Ebay (the last one went for $116); I have seen them reach $140, even $150. I am setting my price lower due to the more than average wear. Price is firm. These sets are getting harder and harder to find, even it you're willing to pay a higher price.
Shipping can be priority or media mail. As this is a heavy set, there will a considerable savings using media mail. It is, however, slower. My experience says 5-7 days typical but it can take up to two weeks. Delivery confirmation is required; insurance is your option and will be $2 for up to $100. If you decline insurance, you do so at your own risk.
I prefer payment via PAYPAL but a money order will do also. Post here or e-mail Alan Halvorson
------------------
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
- Napoleon XIV

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
For anyone interested, I can provide a photo of the box. It simply isn't that bad - you're passsing up a good deal on a highly desireable item.
------------------
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
- Napoleon XIV

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks