What's new

FS: Sony W400Q projector $1550 shipped (1 Viewer)

Tan Nguyen

Agent
Sony 400Q projector in excellent condition, about 850 hours of use. Unit was used in hardwooded, non smoking room (little dust).Price include shipping in the US.
Have original box, manual, remote control.
Please call Tan at 617-593-7760 or email [email protected], I need to sell it fast.

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
If I hadn't just recently purchased a new Studio Experience 13HD, I'd be all over this projector.

This is a fantastic price - somebody grab this deal!

Luis Gabriel Gerena

Second Unit
This is a great price for anyone considering getting into FP which is THE way to home theater. With a new bulb..thats even better. There are great tweaks for this PJ which will have it performing twice as good in no time.

I recommend it :)

Regards

PS If I had the money I'll buy it too.

Tan Nguyen

Agent
I've received email from a few people asking the same thing, I guess I need to clarify some potential questions:

1. The unit was purchased Feb, 1999, therefore, by the time that I sell it, it's out of warranty. I have the receipt.

2. I'm the 2nd owner

3. I'm selling it to get a Sony 10HT. For this reason, I need cash, otherwise, I normally would entertain any interesting trade.

4. No dead pixel, some light blue shown when video is off, when video is on, this does not change the picture quality in any way. The black level is much better than my RPTV.

5. The manual and remote control in great shape, I have the original box also.

6. Anyone in MA wants to check it out, you're welcome to come to Methuen, I have it setup in a dedicated HT.

Tan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks