FS: Sony W400Q projector $1550 shipped

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tan Nguyen, Feb 5, 2002.

1. Tan Nguyen

Tan Nguyen Agent

Sony 400Q projector in excellent condition, about 850 hours of use. Unit was used in hardwooded, non smoking room (little dust).Price include shipping in the US.
    Have original box, manual, remote control.
    Please call Tan at 617-593-7760 or email [email protected], I need to sell it fast.

2. Tan Nguyen

Tan Nguyen Agent

I forgot to mention that it comes with a brand new bulb (in box, just bought it) also.

3. Peter Apruzzese

Peter Apruzzese Producer

Peter Apruzzese
    If I hadn't just recently purchased a new Studio Experience 13HD, I'd be all over this projector.

This is a fantastic price - somebody grab this deal!

4. Luis Gabriel Gerena

Luis Gabriel Gerena Second Unit

This is a great price for anyone considering getting into FP which is THE way to home theater. With a new bulb..thats even better. There are great tweaks for this PJ which will have it performing twice as good in no time.

I recommend it :)

Regards

PS If I had the money I'll buy it too.

5. Martin G

Martin G Second Unit

YGM

6. Tan Nguyen

Tan Nguyen Agent

I've received email from a few people asking the same thing, I guess I need to clarify some potential questions:

1. The unit was purchased Feb, 1999, therefore, by the time that I sell it, it's out of warranty. I have the receipt.

2. I'm the 2nd owner

3. I'm selling it to get a Sony 10HT. For this reason, I need cash, otherwise, I normally would entertain any interesting trade.

4. No dead pixel, some light blue shown when video is off, when video is on, this does not change the picture quality in any way. The black level is much better than my RPTV.

5. The manual and remote control in great shape, I have the original box also.

6. Anyone in MA wants to check it out, you're welcome to come to Methuen, I have it setup in a dedicated HT.

Tan