What's new

FS: Sony VPH-1292Q 9" CRT Projector (1 Viewer)

Eric.M

Auditioning
My Sony projector has had very little use. The tubes have less than 1300 hours and no burn in. Projector is in perfect working order and only has some minor cosmetic blemishes. The corners have scratches from handling but no cracks or broken parts. This model still rents at rental houses for more than $1000 a day. Comes complete with projector, wireless remote, power cord, complete manual and a custom heavy duty rolling case. Unit with case weighs over 250 lbs. Can also be picked up in Atlanta, GA. I have used this in my own home theater and must sell for financial reasons! Feel free to ask me questions.

Eric

Projector info:

The Sony VPH-1292Q served as the Sony flagship of video projection excellence for many years. Still today only the very elite board rooms and home theaters feature 9" CRT video projection technology. While most of todays HDTV sets will scan all 18 HD formats reaching up to 54Khz of horizontal scan, the 1292 is capable of 135Khz for extreme resolutions from digital DVD drives, HDTV scan convertors, D-VHS, and line quadruplers. Run your PC into it at 2000 x 1600 for life like gaming or an incredible web experience! Capable of images from 60" to 250" wide. The 1292 also features: Huge 9" liquid cooled, color corrected CRT's, rare all glass lens assemblies with precision machined aluminum slide barrels, maximum resolution of 2000 x 1600 display, electromagnet focus control for precise images, full digital chassis, remote controlled setup, 21 point zone convergance, full image control for accurate convergance and aspect ratio settings, 32 memorys for image preferences and aspect ratios, RGB bandwith of 125Mhz, vertical refresh rates up to 150hz, full standard and custom color temperature setting control, and many other features that make the 1292 simply amazing. Inputs include standard video, S-video, and RGB for HDTV, PC's and video processors. Only a 9" CRT projector has the ability to TRULY resolve HDTV resolution of 1920 x 1080, see what everybody's missing!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks