What's new

FS: Sony VPH-1271Q CRT Projector (1 Viewer)

Keith E

Stunt Coordinator
I am selling a Sony VPH-1271Q Front Projector.
This unit has less than 5000 hours on it and is in perfect condition. No burn on the tubes and has a beautiful picture.
I am asking $850 or best offer. Shipping will be figured based on zip code. This is complete with manual, remote and travel case.

Thanks

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Talk this baby up, It will do 1080iHD and will blow away any LCD or DLP with no Rainbows or screen door and will reproduce black. It is also scaleable from your HTPC.

:D

Wes

Keith E

Stunt Coordinator
This is truly a sweet projector and has a beautiful image, it's just too big for the room I have now. For the money it can't be beat, it's just big and extremely heavy.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I had a 1252 (the little brother of this one) as my first projector- and nothing I've owned since could match the smoothness of picture. I had some issues with light output on the smaller 1252 (in controlled atmosphere it was perfect however)-- but the image could not be matched.

There should be a great market for these older CRT projectors from guys serious about image quality... At the $700-900 range, these things are a steal!

-Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks