What's new

FS: Sony VAIO Laptop Computer (PCG-K15) P42.8Ghz, DVD Burner, more.... (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
[c]FOR SALE

Sony VAIO Laptop Computer

PCG-K15

Asking price: $1000 Shipped (Fed Ex Ground) to USA Only [/c]

Sony Spec sheet: http://news.sel.sony.com/filestorage...sion_id=157531

Item is in excellent condition and works perfectly! It is just 10 months old. Was purchased locally at Fry's Electronics in April 2004.

I'm selling it because I hardly use it and have 2 other computers that I use more frequently than this one.

I get compliments all the time on the style of this laptop, and everyone I know loves the Widescreen display with XBRITE technology. It makes movies look incredibly clear!

I will be including an extra Sony battery with this item!!!! DOUBLE THE POWER! ($75-$100 Value)

I can provide actual pictures upon request - please let me know!

I'm a Master Trader here on the HTF (+56) and my ebay feedback is 100% Positive (also +56) under: mdbunting

Please contact me with any questions: [email protected]

-----------------------------------------------------------
Description: The PCG-K15 has it all: Sony Quality, Sony Performance, Sony Style, and an affordable price. Burn DVD movies, connect wirelessly, watch videos or DVDs on an amazingly vivid XBrite screen, and store huge amounts of data and media.

Key Features: RAM 512 MB - HD 60 GB - DVD±RW - Mdm - LAN EN, Fast EN, 802.11b, 802.11g - Win XP Home - 15" TFT

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks