FS: Sony SVR2000 (TiVo) $250

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Neil_S, Dec 22, 2001.

1. Neil_S

Neil_S Stunt Coordinator

$250 + shipping. If you live in the Portland, OR area or decide to get it before Sunday (short notice, I know) I can deliver it to the Seattle area on Sunday. In a way, I'd rather sell it locally and not have to deal with the USPS.
    Note that this unit was not activated with the lifetime plan.
    I'm selling my Sony SVR2000 TiVo unit after only two days... Why may you ask? Did I find it was not worth all the hype and now I'm getting rid of it?
    NO!
    If fact, I had it two days and I can't live without TiVo now. I was using over the air broadcasting and my reception was so lousy I decided to go with DirecTV. I ended up getting an integrated receiver/TiVo unit.
    I could just take the Sony back to the Good Guys but I wanted to see if anyone in the HTF would rather have it. (At least in this area) they are kind of hard to get your hands on now and maybe someone it looking for one. Here is the deal:
    You can find it now for $399 - $100 rebate. The one I got was open box so I got it for $350 - $100 rebate and they threw in a year service plan. I could just return it and get all my money back but I thought I'd offer it before I did that...
    Neil
    my e-mail is [email protected]

2. Neil_S

Neil_S Stunt Coordinator

It went back to the store....