What's new

FS: Sony SCD-C555ES and Aurum Cantus Leisure 2 SE(Red Rose Rosebud Two OEM) (1 Viewer)

chung_sotheby

Supporting Actor
I am selling my Sony 555ES and Aurum Cantus speakers. If you have heard of the Sony, you know how great it is. Amazing player, and a best buy. My unit is a little over 6 months old, used sparingly (~10hrs/week) in a non smoking environment. I rate it conservatively an 8/10, because of age. Comes with original box, manual, remote and cords. Here is a link to the player, just in case you need it:

Sony SCD-C555ES

The Aurum Cantus Leisure 2 SE is the OEM model of the Red Rose Music Rosebud Two, which retails for $3500. The color is piano black. Used for less than a month, may not even be broken in yet. They still sound fantastic, and I have all the original packing materials. Here are some links for the L2SE:

Leisure 2 SE

I am asking for $625 shipped for the 555ES and $550 shipped for the Aurum Cantus. I am open to offers, but please no loballing. I would prefer to sell quickly, so all solid and serious offers will be considered. Email is the best way to contact me, and thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks