What's new

FS: Sony SAT-T60 DirecTV receiver with TiVo hacked for network access (1 Viewer)

DougFND

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Sony SAT-T60 DirecTV receiver with TiVo for sale. I've hacked the unit for ftp and telnet access. All you need to do is plug in a TurboNet or AirNet card from 9thtee.com and add it to a network with a DHCP server. If you wish, I can install the network card for you and/or upgrade the hard drive space for only the cost of the hardware, no labor.

The unit works perfectly. It is in excellent cosmetic condition and comes with the original remote and manuals. The access card is not included. Those can be obtained from DirecTV for around $20, as I understand it.

I'm asking $150.00, plus $15.00 for FedEx Ground shipping with insurance. PayPal only, please. Network card and hard drives are extra, of course.

A subscription to DirecTV with DVR service is required to use this unit. That is not included in the sale.

I also have a Sony SVR-2000 standalone TiVo for sale here .

Please reply in the thread, PM or e-mail with questions.

DougFND

Stunt Coordinator
Forgot to mention that this comes with the stock hard drive which provides up to 35 hours of recording.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks