FS: Sony SAT HD-100 HDTV/DTV Decoder

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Eric A, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Eric A

Eric A Second Unit

I am posting here before I go to Ebay. I have a Sony HD-100 in great shape. I am the original owner and can provide receipt. I purchased at Tweeter w/ a 2-year extended warranty which is just now expired. The unit has the original "footbal player" HU Card which I will disable. All accessories are still in their packaging as I already had all the cables I needed for installation. I have the original box but the manual is a photocopy as one of my kids spilled a drink on the original. The unit has all 3 firmware updates and is a leter generation that has a quieter fan. Any questions please email, do not PM as I do not check the site as regular as email. A recent Ebay search showed these units in this shape with HU card going for well north of $500. I will take $500 shipped to lower 48. Email and we can discuss payment options.

2. Les_S

Les_S Agent

best price I found on EBAY for the 100 is $250. I will give you that plus $20 for shipping.

3. Seven Araujo

Seven Araujo Stunt Coordinator

huh?I'd live a hd-100 for 250=)
    theres one for 280 but theres about 4 days left on it=)
    500 is an good price

4. Jeremy Little

Jeremy Little Supporting Actor

Uhh, right......[​IMG]

$500 is more than fair. The cheapest completed auction in recent time was for $415 and it was without card and had scratches on the front screen.

5. Eric A

Eric A Second Unit

Thanks guys for the help. I choose to not respond to low ballers. I will go to Ebay with this unit next week and post pictures of all accessories, box, manual, unit and card. Once I get all this stuff in pictures, I feel I will get more than $500 plus shipping on Ebay. I have a friend that got almost $600 on Ebay. I, of course, will have to pay auction fees and selling fees. Anyway, I feel my price is fair and selling here will make things a bit easier for me and that is why I am asking less than I could get on an Ebay auction. Thanks.

6. JesseSt

JesseSt Agent

This is a long shot but are you interested in trading for high end car audio? I have a used Sony CDX-C90...One of the best headunits ever made with all accessories and box/manual.

Also have a Sony CDX-C910 2nd only to C90 and a Sony XDP-766eq. Have box/manual for 766eq but not for C910 and don't have remotes for C910.

Anyway, know it's a long shot but let me know if interested in a trade.

Thanks,
    Jesse

7. Brandon_T

Brandon_T Screenwriter

Jesse,

What are you looking to get for the CDXC90. I had that unit when it first came out and is still the best head unit I have ever owned. I regret selling that thing.

8. JesseSt

JesseSt Agent

Hey Brandon,

I am looking for $450 or a trade for an HD DTV receiver or other interesting home theater items. Agreed...this is the best HU I've ever owned and I've owned some nice ones. LMK if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Jesse

9. Eric A

Eric A Second Unit

Guys, I hope you can work a deal. I am not in need of a HU at this time. Thanks anyway.

BTW. The unit goes on Ebay tomorrow or Sunday.

10. Eric A

Eric A Second Unit

Sold!