FS: Sony SA-WM40 Sub

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Robert*S, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Robert*S

Robert*S Stunt Coordinator

I have a (polyfill modded) Sony SA-WM40 sub for sale. It was used in my calibrated HT for a little over a year and is in mint condition. Owners manual and sub cable are included. Asking price is $100 and I will split the shipping cost with the buyer. I am located in Columbia, Maryland. If you have any questions PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Rob.

2. Robert*S

bump

3. Rick_N

Rick_N Extra

Robert,

Hello from Tennessee. I tried emailing you but I got a delivery delay message from Hotmail. I am interested in the sale of your subwoofer. A few questions if I may.

Is there a reason for the sell? Just upgrading, I assume? Did It do well in your surround package? I have a 50 watt Yamaha now and its woefully inadequate from the move into a house from an apartment. Any chance of some pictures? How does it sound?
    Any rough estimates on shipping or I guess who would you ship from? I live in zip code 37086.
    And finally, would you take a check?

Thanks in advance,

Rick Nolan

4. Robert*S

Hi Rick,
    The reason I am selling is that I am upgrading to an SVS sub. Once calibrated the sub blends nicely into my HT. The sub sounds very good and can get quite loud. The manual says it gets down to 20Hz but when I did a frequency sweep with DVE, the sub rolled off at about 28-30Hz. It is a 120 watt sub so you should notice a difference from your Yammy.

I would ship Fed Ex ground. According to thier site the estimated shipping cost would be about $14. Delivery in two business days. You will also get a tracking number.

As far as payment options, a money order would be best and get the sub out to you faster. I will accept a check but I would have to make sure it clears before shipment.
    If you would please email me at [email protected] and I will send you some pictures of the sub from all angles, the manual and the sub cable.
    Thanks Rick, and if you have any more questions please let me know.

Rob.

5. Rick_N

Rick_N Extra

Ok, sent you an email. Thanks.

6. Robert*S

SOLD!!!