What's new

FS: Sony KL-W9000 16x9 LCD 50in. display (1 Viewer)

Rufuss C. Kingston

Auditioning
Sony KL-W9000 16x9 50inch 480p LCD monitor. Great for DVD's and HDTV using VGA input or S-video. Mint condition. Located in West Los Angeles by LAX. Just over 3 years out of the box. Low hours on original bulb. No Fog. Very light at only 103 pounds and not very deep. Original MSRP was over $5000 once upon time. This set is no longer made but the specs are available in japanese at the following URL: http://www.sony.jp/products/Consumer...eral/DataProj/
Asking $1100
email me at [email protected]

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
I own one of these sets and can say that it is a remarkable monitor. Rufuss actually understated the original retail price: it was $15k.

By the way, Rufuss: did you ever find a place that sells cheap replacement bulbs? They last a long time, but I'd like to pick up a spare or two.

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
All units came with two VGA inputs--I believe later units also were fitted with component inputs.

Anthony GT

Stunt Coordinator
I have one of these and it's great.

It will accept a RGB signal through either VGA port. If you don't have a DVD player that outputs RGB you'll need a transcoder(that's what I'm using) to convert the Component signal.

Anthony

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks