What's new

FS: Sony Home Theater System (1 Viewer)

MikeSoCal

Auditioning
I have the following two items for sale:

Sony STR-DE685 Receiver
Sony SA-VE535H Speaker System (includes subwoofer)

These items are brand new and have been opened only to check that they are in working condition. I've checked around and most reputable online dealers sell the receiver for $299 and the speakers for $499. But since they have been opened, I am asking for $250 on the receiver and $400 on the speakers (or make your best offer). I am in the Los Angeles area and would prefer to do this locally and in person, but will listen to all offers. Please send all offers to [email protected]

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
Taylor - That's not polite and against the rules. If he wants to ask $1000, so be it.

MikeSoCal

Auditioning
That's why I said "or make your best offer." I got my prices from crutchfield.com and bestbuy.com. I figured someone might find a lower price and that is why I included the above phrase to let people know that my prices were not etched in stone.

MikeSoCal

Auditioning
I have since found the lower price myself that the Canadian gentleman was referring to so I am going to lower the asking price a bit. I will sell the receiver and speakers for $175 each, but if anyone wants to buy them both I'll sell it for $300 total. As stated previously, I would prefer to do this locally but I'll listen to all offers. Please send any inquiries to [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks