FS - Sony G90 CRT Projector and Faroudja DVP-5000

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kory, Jan 9, 2003.

1. Kory

Kory Auditioning

This is only for the extremely serious home theater enthusiest.
    I have the following for sale;
    1 - Sony VPH-G90U 9" CRT Projector
    1 - Sony PSS9011A Projector Mount Bracket
    1 - Faroudja DVP-5000 Digital Video Processor
    You don't get any better than this.
    The G90 has 357 hours on all three guns. Both units come with a 1 year Parts & Labor manufacturer warranty. All are in pristine quality and condition. All shipping and handling charges are paid by me, not you.
    Retail Prices
    Sony G90 retail : $38,000
    Faroudja DVP-5000 retail : $25,995
    Cost
    Sony G90 cost: $22,500
    Faroudja DVP-5000 cost: $18,200
    This package price immediately for sale: $35,000 US. I'll pay shipping and handling. If interested in this single unique package, email me for information at [email protected] . If there is sufficient interest in this sale package, I will post an html web page with photos and data on the above mentioned equipment. (will be taking digital photos tommorow and constructing an html page) Thanks for your time... this system projects a simply amazing picture. Nothing on the market is better... period.
    - Kory R.

2. Scott McC.

Scott McC. Stunt Coordinator

holy shit! you have an enourmously large amount of money! Somebody buy these before I have to start selling my organs on eBay to pay for them!

3. Chris Rosene

Chris Rosene Second Unit

Who supplies the warranty and do you have a copy of the warranty that you can post on your site??

Are the items available for pickup and local inspection ??

Thanks, and good stuff you got there!

4. Kory

Kory Auditioning

The warranty is a manufacturer's warranty on both pieces of gear. They are 'appointment only' showroom pieces located in Portland, Oregon. I have just shot some digital photos of the unit in it's mounted state, and will compose a web page this evening to display it.

The warranty for both items, because they were used in a 'showroom location', will be honored by the manufacturer as if new.

Both items are currently in a mounted state, and are absolutely available for site inspection and viewing... and you can pick them up if you choose as well. Remember that shipping is paid for otherwise.

Thanks for your interest!

- Kory

5. Kory

Kory Auditioning

I've posted some basic web pages with pictures and information on the above mentioned items. There will eventually be some additional high end home theater products I'm selling available to view in the very near future.
    www.goroomservice.com/pics

6. Kory

Kory Auditioning

Just to clarify the terms of use on the two items... they are considered 'demo' pieces... which is why the manufacturer warranty is applicable. You are buying these items at a severely discounted price, with all the coverage of buying it new.
    Also, a couple additional items have been posted on the html listing page (www.goroomservice.com/pics). More are on the way... I have a listing of 25 pieces of gear... from projectors, theater amps, processors, dvd players, speakers, system controllers... etc. Thanks again!