FS: Sony DVP-S9000ES DVD/SACD Player

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DavidYK, Apr 12, 2002.

1. DavidYK

DavidYK Agent

SONY DVP-S9000ES DVD/CD/SACD Player- NEW!

If you are truly dedicated to getting the best possible video and audio from your DVD player, the Sony DVP-S9000ES DVD/SACD player is for you! You would be hard-pressed to find its equal even at twice its retail price, which is $1400 by the way. If you can find it in stores, you would probably pay anywhere between $1000-$1200 for this unit.
    I purchased this DVD player on April 9, 2002 and received it today, but found out later in the day that I will need to have a lot of work done to my motorcycle to get it repaired. So, unfortunately for me, I will have to forego the pleasure of watching DVD's on this superb machine so that I can maintain my other passion in life. My loss is your gain. The box has been opened, (Forgive me, but I was so eager when I received the unit) but I didn't even get a chance to take it out of the box. Basically, this unit is BRAND NEW. I will include the original receipt for your warranty purposes.
    My asking price is $850 SHIPPED, using UPS Ground Insured. Payment can be made through PayPal Instant Fund Transfer or by sending a money order. I can also accept credit cards with a 2.9% additional charge.

2. JayM

JayM Stunt Coordinator

Is it still available?