1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Sony DVP-CX875P Progressive 300+1 DVD/CD Changer

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Terry.P, May 9, 2003.

1. Terry.P

Terry.P Stunt Coordinator

2. Steven J. Hurst

Deleted by

Gregg Loewen
    Administrator

BTW, the seller has made more posts here than you have.

Regards

Gregg

3. Terry.P

Steve,

If you found a new unit and not a b-stock or refub for less, I would certainly like to know. You can PM the link. They are selling on Ebay for $400-430 from dealers that may not be authorized. I did revise the price to reflect what I have if for on Audiogon. Instead typing a redundant description I have refernenced my ad at what I believe to be a reasonalbe price for a nearly new product with a full warranty. The unit was purchased from a Authorized Sony dealer and I will provide the receipt with the sale. Many of the internet dealers cannot provide a warranty as you well know.

As far as the member issue is considered....I don't understand what you are talking about? I have been an established member here in this community and avsforum.com since November of 2002. I have posted numerous times here. If you look at my previous posts you will see that I am active member and recently is first time I posted something for sale just to get the word out. My ID on avsforum is also Terry.P and my Ebay ID is "Tlp-123" and audiogon is "tlp123" if you would like to challenge my credibility and feedback. I would rather pass some savings on here than sell it for more on Ebay just to cover the listing fees.

Steve, I did notice that you have been here for year and posted 27 times. I have been here for about 7 months and posted 72 times. Go figure?

Regards,

Terry Perkins

4. Steven J. Hurst

My Bad.

I was having a bad day and I took it out on you. If I new how to make it up to you I would.

By the way, my post is deleted but your comments stand, I guess that is my punishment...

5. Terry.P

Sale Pending!!