What's new

FS: SONY DVD Player Model DVP-NS300 -- $80 (1 Viewer)

Allan

Stunt Coordinator
Hi, I am selling a SONY DVD Player Model DVP-NS300 for $80 OBO. I bought this player from another member of this forum about 2 months ago as a bedroom player. Unfortunately, my living room TV died about a week after receiving this player. I bought a new HDTV for the living room and thus I also bought a progressive scan DVD player. So, I ended up with three DVD players and only 2 tvs. I have only watched 1 or 2 movies on this player and it works perfectly. The original seller sold it to me without its original box or manual, but I downloaded the manual from the net and will include that as well. Also, the original remote is included. Here is the text from the original seller's post:

For Sale: SONY DVD Player Model DVP-NS300
Purchased in 2001 for $200
Condition: Excellent cosmetically with only minor scuffs on the top. The front panel is near mint.
Plays perfect. All functions work flawlessly.
Remote included. No Box or Manual, but it is very easy to figure out. It plays DVD, VCD, and CD. Does not play CD-RW.

Thanks,
Let me know if you are interested.

-Allan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks