FS: Sony DSC-S85 Cybershot Digital Camera

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Justin Hargis, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Justin Hargis

Justin Hargis Stunt Coordinator

[​IMG]

Well, I've got two digital cameras and trying to sell this one. This camera is pretty amazing. It's built like a tank, sony style. I never really learned all the things it could do. Here's a pretty in depth review of it though.

The camera itself is in perfect shape. It comes with all the original accessories, including the box. However, the upc barcode on box was cut out for a previous rebate promotion. I'm also gonna throw in a 128mb memory stick. So you'll get the 128mb stick along with the included 16mb stick.

Price: $250 $215 shipped.

I'll ship it priority, so you'll get it fast!

If you go here you can check out my ebay/half.com feedback, my name is divefraggle. I accept paypal only, thanks.

2. Justin Hargis

Price drop, down to $215. Includes shipping. This is a great deal for an amazing camera.

3. Jon_Welker

Jon_Welker Second Unit

I have this exact same camera, and if anyone is in the market for a great used digital camera, they would be an idiot not to jump on this!!!

4. Justin Hargis

Thanks Jon. Yeah, whoever jumps on this, is getting one heck of a deal. I actually hate to sell it, but I have another digital camera. Additionally, I need the money too. So, I have to sell it unfortunately.

FYI: I bought the camera new back in December 2002. Since then, I've taken it on a few trips. However, all in all, it's rarely been used.

5. Derrick_T

Derrick_T Auditioning

Justin, if you decide to lower the price down to 200 even, I can paypal you or write you a check tomorrow.

-Derrick

6. MitchKel

MitchKel Extra

I can't believe this camera hasn't sold yet. I own one and love it. There are lots of options available such as lenses, filters, etc. Is it still available? I may consider using it as a spare on the boat.

7. Justin Hargis

Sold!