What's new

FS: Sony CDP-XA20ES CD Player - Canada Only (1 Viewer)

Peter_A

Second Unit
For sale is a Sony CDP-XA20ES CD player. This is the unit where the laser pick-up is fixed, and the CD moves to help reduce jitter. The unit is a year old, and is in mint condition. It comes with all the original packaging, box, manual, and of course remote. It even has an extended 5 year warranty through Sony themselves and being a year old, it has 4 years left on it. This warranty is transferrable so the buyer is covered.
It retails for $1000CDN, and I'm asking $650CDN + shipping for it. Keep in mind that the regular price only includes a 3 year warranty, but with my price, it still includes 4 years of warranty coverage!
Here are some specs on it:
-Fixed Pickup Laser remains stationary while the spindle and disc move on a motor-driven sled which virtually eliminates vibration and improves disc tracking
-Full Feed Forward Digital Filter with 3-stage oversampling for reduced requantization noise
-Current Pulse Digital-to-Analog Converter uses a highly accurate, continuous current source for greater precision than alternating current sources and greater resistance to power supply voltage fluctuations
-Jog Dial Track Access
-8 current Pulse D/A Converters minimize crossover distortion in the CD player, resulting in clean, pure sound reproduction
-Direct Digital Sync circuitry minimizes time-based errors resulting in a more accurate signal and better sound reproduction
-Digital Servo Control: Tracking, Laser Focus, and Disc -Rotation are all controlled digitally for higher precision and less extraneous noise
-Ultra-Rigid Frame & Beam Chassis with Aluminum Front Panel and Anti-Resonant Top Plate reduces vibration and eliminates noise
-Optical digital output for pure, digital-to-digital connection to an MD Recorder, DAT Recorder or Receiver
-Gold-plated analog outputs provide a better connection for a stronger signal and better sound quality
-Variable line outputs give greater control of the audio signal when connecting components
-12-Key Direct AccessTM lets you key in the track you want
-20-Track Music Calendar indicates tracks programmed, played and remaining
-Six Play Modes, Repeat Modes
-Time, Just Time and Program Edit
-Peak Search finds the loudest section of a CD so you know where to set recording levels
-Auto Space
-3-Mode Music Scan
-Time and Manual Fader
-Headphone Jack with volume control
-Three-Year Limited Warranty
-Frequency Response: 2-20,000Hz, ?0.3dB
-Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.0023
-Dynamic Range: Greater than 100dB
-Output Level and Impedance: Fixed: 2 V, 50 kohms
Variable: 0 - 2 V, 50 kohms
Headphone: 28 mV, 32 ohms
Power Requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
Power Consumption: 17W
Dimensions
430 x 121 x 350 mm
Weight
6.1 kg
Please email me if interested, thanks!
------------------
Peter
"If rubbin' dirt in your crotch is wrong, hey I don't wanna be right" - Futurama

Peter_A

Second Unit
*boink*
------------------
Peter
"If rubbin' dirt in your crotch is wrong, hey I don't wanna be right" - Futurama

Peter_A

Second Unit
Price reduced
------------------
Peter

Peter_A

Second Unit
*boink*
------------------
Peter

Users who are viewing this thread