What's new

FS: Sony 57" 16x9 WS HDTV (57HW40) ISF Calibrated (Seattle area P/U Only!) (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
FOR SALE: ISF Calibrated SONY 57HW40 RPTV

The set is in excellent condition. It was ISF calibrated by the "infamous" Gregg Loewen from Lion Audio Video Consultants and of course, of HTF fame, about 18 months ago.

Gregg calibrated both of the 57HW40's component inputs and they both look outstanding! He also did a couple other calibration adjustments (screen re-stack, added a Lens Hood cover, etc.), and this all can be read about in more detail by following the next link.

You can read about the calibration here: Gregg Loewen calibrates my Sony 57HW40

Full Specs for this set can be found here: Sony 57HW40 Specs

The remote and users manual are included.

This set also still has a warranty (Just over 1 year remaining) from "GE". It was purchased from "The Good Guys" in Tacoma, WA just under 2 years ago.

I live in Puyallup, WA (just off Meridian ST) and this would have to be picked up from my House (I have an easy loading area). I will assist as much as possible to include helping unload it and if need be, set it up at your home/residence.

This set is also available for in-home Demo's for those with serious interest in purchasing this set. Just please let me know if you are interested and I can answer any and all questions for you.

I have many digital pictures of the 57HW40. Please contact me if interested and I'll email you the photos.

FYI: I'm going through a Divorce right now and could really use the cash, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this set. I'll be moving into an apartment and I doubt I'll have room for the 57" Sony once I do. These are the reasons I'm putting it on the market...

For reference, I'm a "Gold Trader" here on the HTF (+38)and I have a +23 on ebay.com (mdbunting) with all positive feedback.

Email me! [email protected]

My initial asking price is: $1500.00

Please contact me privately via email with any questions or concerns. Thank You! If you live within 3-4 hours of Seattle, and are interested, please contact me and we can see what can be worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks