FS: Sony 32" XBR Cabinet Television, 17" CRT Monitor

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Steve Griswold, Nov 24, 2003.

1. Steve Griswold

Steve Griswold Stunt Coordinator

I'm moving in a month and I need to sell my:
    Sony KV-32XBR76 32" Direct View Cabinet TV: This thing is a monster. I think it was purchased somewhere around 1992, but to be honest it has a picture a hell of a lot crisper than most of the stuff I see in stores today (excepting Sony's new sets of course). I believe the cabinet is either real oak or a disturbingly realistic veneer-covered MDF, making this thing really, really heavy. I'm not kidding, you'll need at least two very strong people or a forklift to get this in the back of a pickup.

I'm moving in a month and I think I'd rather buy a new TV than have to deal with hiring movers just to get this thing to my new place. It's in no less than perfect working condition; I just calibrated it with AVIA as well so the picture is fantastic. Have questions, post here but for fastest response IM me at Griswork from 9-5, after that at amnesiacv2. Taking best offer short of $250; you pick it up - Los Angeles (Palos Verdes, zip code 90275)

[​IMG]

Also, I have an extra:
    Panasonic S70 17" Monitor: This thing is kind of old, but in great working condition. Should look great once it's been cleaned. Will include brand new monitor cable and power cable. $30 OBO, you pick it up in Los Angeles.
    [​IMG]

2. Donald Shrum

Donald Shrum Stunt Coordinator

i am interested in the monitor and live in San Pedro. Please email me with some info. I might have a friend interested in your TV.
    Donald

3. Steve Griswold

Emailed you. Awaiting response.

4. Steve Griswold

Donald, still haven't heard from you.

Both items still up for grabs.