What's new

FS: Sony 32" XBR Cabinet Television, 17" CRT Monitor (1 Viewer)

Steve Griswold

Stunt Coordinator
I'm moving in a month and I need to sell my:
Sony KV-32XBR76 32" Direct View Cabinet TV: This thing is a monster. I think it was purchased somewhere around 1992, but to be honest it has a picture a hell of a lot crisper than most of the stuff I see in stores today (excepting Sony's new sets of course). I believe the cabinet is either real oak or a disturbingly realistic veneer-covered MDF, making this thing really, really heavy. I'm not kidding, you'll need at least two very strong people or a forklift to get this in the back of a pickup.

I'm moving in a month and I think I'd rather buy a new TV than have to deal with hiring movers just to get this thing to my new place. It's in no less than perfect working condition; I just calibrated it with AVIA as well so the picture is fantastic. Have questions, post here but for fastest response IM me at Griswork from 9-5, after that at amnesiacv2. Taking best offer short of $250; you pick it up - Los Angeles (Palos Verdes, zip code 90275)

Also, I have an extra:
Panasonic S70 17" Monitor: This thing is kind of old, but in great working condition. Should look great once it's been cleaned. Will include brand new monitor cable and power cable. $30 OBO, you pick it up in Los Angeles.

Donald Shrum

Stunt Coordinator
i am interested in the monitor and live in San Pedro. Please email me with some info. I might have a friend interested in your TV.
Donald

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zionaesthetic
Recent bookmarks