FS: Sony 1272Q, DVDO iScan, Draper 106" Dia

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tom Rosback, Sep 14, 2002.

1. Tom Rosback

Tom Rosback Stunt Coordinator

I am upgrading, so have the following equipment for sale:

Sony 1272Q CRT projector.
    1100 hours. This unit has been in hotel service, so most of the hours are standby hours. The tubes are perfect. The optics are clean and scratch free. The case is in good condition, a few scratches as you'd expect. All the IR windows and drop down door are intact.

I have the remote, all the spacers, lens rings, washers, lens covers, shielded power cord, remote extension cable, user's manual, dealer installation manual (Sony Originals).

I have a 1/4" thick custom mounting plate for use with Unistrut or Powerstrut mounting systems, and the proper metric hardware for the PJ. I have color balanced this projector to D6500K with a Minolta CS-100 chroma meter, the same one Joe Kane uses.

I have a wood shipping crate, and will prepare the unit for safe shipment. You pay shipping.

This very clean projector throws a fine picture.

$2200

I also have a DVDO iScan v1.0 line doubler with 15' precision video cable, DB-15 to 5 BNC and a Draper 106" Diagonal M2500 Cineperm screen. OBM.

$2600 for the plug 'n play package.

Regards,

Tom Rosback

2. Tim Kilbride

Tim Kilbride Stunt Coordinator

Tom,
    YGM...

TimK

3. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

Any chance you'll sell the iscan separate and for how much? Just wondering in case someone else interested in your PJ doesn't need the dvdo. Just asking about the iScan as I can't use the screen and cables. Thanks [​IMG]

4. Tom Rosback

Tom Rosback Stunt Coordinator

Hi Chris,
    I've gotten several bites on the screen. If I close that, I'll sell the iScan standalone. I'll let you know.

Regards,

Tom

5. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

OK. Any idea what you would sell the iScan for roughly?