What's new

FS Shiva vented sub Ottawa - perfer local sale (1 Viewer)

James Slade

Second Unit
I am selling a Shiva MarkIII Adire alignment (vented) sub, powered by a P.E. 250 watt plate amp (#300-794). This sub has about 20 hours on it.
It is made exactly as the plans on the Adire website suggest, with a small box on the back to hold the amp. It is made of 3/4" MDF and is finished with KRYLON Make It Stone textured paint. Bumpy black with white tiny spots.
The feet are painted metallic silver.
I finished the sub and after watching Stars Wars I know that I just can't use it in my apartment.
I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada. I would like to sell to someone close by because of the expense of shipping. I can email pics if you are interested.
I am asking $600(firm) Canadian, I think this is a very fair price for this level of performance.
There is an underscore between my first and last name in the email address below.
Contact [email protected] or private message

Brian Steeves

Second Unit
I think you'll find that the market for DIY items is pretty much non-existant on the forums, especially without any pictures. I did sucessfully sell a couple subs I made last year though, so it's not out of the question. Also I don't know what the conversion is to US Dollars but you'll probably be lucky to get what you have in materials out of it.

Good luck.

James Slade

Second Unit
Sorry Jay,

A month ago I moved to Toronto and sold this sub as soon as a got here, to a guy in Newmarket. I have been back to his place since the sale and he is very happy. I wish more people took advantage of DIY subs or at least tried to buy one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks