What's new

FS: Sherwood Newcastle AVP-9080 DTS/DD Pre/Pro (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Supporting Actor

I'm selling my wonderful titanium Sherwood Newcastle AVP-9080. I could probably go another couple years using this but I've got the upgrade bug. According to Widescreen Review, the AVP-9080, with its many features, "easily equals or betters the performance of anything anywhere near its price range." The AVP-9080, with its distinctive titanium faced chassis, is a tuner/pre-amp/surround processor-a complete system control center for the audiophile who wants to upgrade to separates for 5.1 audio. It features Dolby Pro Logic, Dolby Digital and DTS decoding with a built-in RF demodulator for laser disc playback, a 6-channel direct input for possible future formats, a built-in AM/FM tuner, and a full function pre-amp with a Tone Direct analog signal path, free of digital processing, for maximum reference sound reproduction.

This unit has never given me a problem of any kind and is in excellent conditon, with no marks on it. It's been well taken care of and when the unit is off and cooled down, I have always had a dust cover over the top; so it's nice and clean inside. I bought this in early 2001 and it's been lightly used since then. It comes with all it's original accessories, box, manual and remote which was never used.

A little bit about myself: I'm located in Vancouver, Canada and I've been a member here since 1997, being one of the first "Jeff's" on the HTF. :) I therefor snagged the four letter "Jeff" username. I sell items on Ebay every week and you can read my feedback, under user ID "majestyk". My two negatives have nothing to do with selling.

My asking price is $350 US plus shipping. Hopefully someone near me might be interested in this.

Thanks,

Jeff Lockhart

David WS

Stunt Coordinator
I can't find any info about this model. Could you provide some photos of the front and back pannels? I might be interested if I could get some details.

Thanks,

Dave

Jeff

Supporting Actor

Jeff

Supporting Actor
Going to $350 US plus shipping. If you are just going to seperates and are running five channels, this is a steal of a deal.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kanmakubneha