FS: Sharp Aquos 37"

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by SeanHen, Apr 6, 2005.

1. SeanHen

SeanHen Agent

Hello HTF, Im looking to sell a Sharp Aquos 37" LCD. this unit comes with built in tuner. It is brand new not refurbished, however the box was damaged in shipping. The unit itself has no damage. The box was open to make sure that the unit is ok.

I prefer a local pickup unless buyer pays for full shipping and insurance. Im willing to do C.O.D. Any questions drop me a line.

[email protected]

2. Chris Rosene

Chris Rosene Second Unit

price?

3. Ralph B

Ralph B Supporting Actor

have to post a price my friend.... people need to know what your looking for.

4. SeanHen

SeanHen Agent

Ahh yes, silly me. The asking price is $3250 firm. The shipping should range from 150- 175 maybe more depending on distance from NY. The model number is LC-37GD6U

5. SeanHen

SeanHen Agent

Shipping is based on using Fedex. Ive had good experiences with them and trust them with this product. Remember that local pickup is always an option. Thanks

6. SeanHen

SeanHen Agent

Some info
    Sharp LC37GD6U 37 Inch Aquos LCD TV with Built-In HD Tuner Specifications and Details:

widescreen HDTV that can easily enhance the decor of any family room, living room or den. With a 16:9 aspect ratio, HDTV resolution of 1366 x 768 and breathtaking color purity, it is a next-generation TV to carry you into the high-definition future. The LC-37GD6U utilizes Sharp’s proprietary Advanced Super View/Black TFT Panel, which provides high levels of brightness (450 cd/m2), an 800:1 contrast ratio, and wide viewing angles (170º x 170º). The LC-37GD6U also includes a built-in HDTV tuner with full cable card "Plug and Play" capability and features an elegant new design with detachable speakers to ensure the sound is as outstanding as the picture. In addition, the included table stand can be easily removed for wall mounting applications.
    Other features that distinguish the LC-37GD6U include: HDMI, DVI-I and 2 HD component video inputs; a PC Card slot which allows you to record and view still images and video on a PC Card; and Sharp’s proprietary Quick Shoot video circuit, which enables a fast response time of less than 16 ms.

· Next-Generation 16:9 LCD Panels
    from Sharp’s new state-of-the-art Kameyama factory.
    · Wide XGA (1366 x 768) Resolution
    displays HDTV program images in 720p and is compatible with off-air (terrestrial), cable and satellite HDTV broadcasts.
    · HDTV Tuner with CableCard
    "Plug and Play" capability enables easy connection to HDTV channels on cable TV systems.
    · High Brightness (450 cd/m2)
    AQUOS™ Liquid Crystal Televisions are very bright. You can put them anywhere -- even near windows, doors or other light sources -- and the picture will still be vivid.
    · High Contrast Ratio (800:1)
    provides incredible images whether youre watching dark or bright scenes.
    · Wide Viewing Angles (170º H / 170º V)
    Sharps viewing angles are so wide, you can view the TV clearly from anywhere in the room!
    · Detachable Speakers/Included Table Stand
    are the ultimate in convenience!
    · PC Card Slot
    lets you record and playback MPEG4 video and display JPEG still pictures with a PC Card.
    · Quick Shoot
    Sharp’s proprietary fast response time video circuit

7. SeanHen

SeanHen Agent

This wont be shipped. We had a problem with a high end TV that was shipped through fedex, resulting is a claim loss for ground shipment. A local pickup is preferred. Cant afford to absorb the cost of damaged goods again so I wont risk it.

NY, NJ, CT area only need apply unless your willing to meet me 1 hour away from Tri-State area. Sorry